Get us on the phone and we'll give you 1,000 reasons why we believe our products and service are far superior to anything else on the market. While some of that may be simple pride in our work, the comments from our customers indicate they agree. It all boils down to the fact that when you choose Spika, you choose high-quality products and service. You can expect:
- State-of-the-Art Design Spika utilizes SolidWorks, the latest in 3D drafting technology, to assist in creating complex and progressive products and equipment. This allows you to review, envision, and actively participate in the development of your projects, while assuring accurate fit, finish, and function of the final product.
- Personalized Service Whether you are ordering standard equipment or needing us to design a complex and customized system, you will be able to work one-on-one with our designers and engineers to ensure that the product you buy is ideal for your needs. We have no call centers, just real people who are able and eager to work with you until you’re completely satisfied.
- OSHA Compliance Spika stands and platforms all meet or exceed OSHA requirements and improve safety for your workers. It is our goal to set ever higher standards for the design and overall quality of our products, and you can be assured that when using a Spika stand you will be in compliance with even the most stringent OSHA regulations.
- Efficiency and Cost Savings Spika products promote process efficiency by drastically improving upper-level access for your maintainers and technicians. Designed and built to provide years of benefits to their users, our products play a key role in improving efficiency and increasing operational readiness. Spika products also reduce worker fatigue and provide a better work environment for your maintainers.
- All-American Products We love our country, and we know that you do too. You can be confident that the product you buy is as American as you are; we use American parts and materials, and all manufacturing happens right here in our plant in Lewistown, Montana.